Religion, Reflected

I don’t want to say much (for once!) as it might distract from the beauty of Saint Paul’s Cathedral bathed in a London sunset after rain. So enjoy and don’t forget to comment!

27 thoughts on “Religion, Reflected

1. tifloyd says:

I love that Cathedral! In my mind its a tie between St Paul’s & St Sulpice in Paris. Both amazing cathedrals that I could spend days in & still not get tired of 🙂

• tifloyd says:

Well after surviving an intentional bombing by Hitler, I’d be pretty proud of it too! St Sulpice is VERY simple, That’s what I like about it. It has the feeling like Indiana Jones is about to find some ancient artifact buried beneath it 😀 St Paul’s is just magnificent. I found it literally awe inspiring.

2. ramaink says:

Oh, nothing could distract one from this photo!
    Religion should be like this. Pure, spacious and illuminated. Lit from within.
    Love the light in the upper windows (?).

• ramaink says:

Supremely! The picture has such a beautiful clarity to it too. It is so…clean.
        It reminds me of a few lines in a song by K.D. Lang,
        “…wash, wash me clean,
        mend my wounded seams,
        cleanse my tarnished dreams…”

3. Pingback: My Homepage
  4. Jonnie Lukowski says:

Hello Webmaster, I noticed that https://coffeeandcountries.wordpress.com/2012/02/21/religion-reflected/ is ranking pretty low on Google and has a low Google PageRank. Now the Google PageRank is how Google is able to see how relevant your webpage is compared to all the other webpages online, if you cannot rank high at the top of Google, then you will NOT get the traffic you need. Now usually trying to get to the top of Google costs hundreds if not thousands of dollars and very highly optimized targeted marketing campaigns that takes a team of experts months to achieve. However, we can show you how to get to the top of Google with no out of pocket expenses (free traffic), no stupid ninja tricks, no silly mind control techniques, and this will be all white hat with no blackhat software or tactics that could possibly land you on bad terms with Google and put you in the dreaded “Google Sandbox”. We’ll show you how to easily capture all the targeted traffic you need, for free, multiple ways to land fast (not months) first-page rankings in Google and other major search engines (Bing, Yahoo, Ask, etc), even show you strategies on how to earn daily commissions just try Ranking Top of Google, please check out our 5 minute video.

5. niasunset says:

This is the best one among the photographs that I have watched today in your blog. Fascinated me. You were in the right time, right place and did the right thing by capturing this photograph… Thank you dear James Dunn, with my love, nia

6. Squiddo says:

In this captured moment, is a building of dreams. The golden glow is magnificent. This exact moment can only be described as Glorius,

Nice timing James 🙂

7. Squiddo says:

In this captured moment, is a building of dreams. The golden glow is magnificent. This exact moment can only be described as Glorious,

Nice timing James 🙂